I was walking across campus when I saw the quintessential L.L.Bean boot truck-style on UVM’s campus. Their store is opening soon and holy marketing!
In other midweek random TMI moments, I read this on Amanda’s awesome blog and thought I’d join in. I guess it’s blown up on YouTube and I’m intrigued enough to jump in.
1. What are you wearing?
My lounging attire. Lululemon wonder under pants in black, “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish” t-shirt (Ohio company and the softest t-shirt EVER), Darn Tough boot socks.
2. Have you ever been in love?
3. Have you even gone through a horrible breakup?
Been there, done that.
4. How tall are you?
5 ft. 6 1/2in.
5. How Much do you weigh?
6. Do you have tattoos?
Two stupid ones, gotten respectively at age 18 and 19.
7. Do you have piercings?
Only my ears, one of my better decisions:)
8. What is the ideal couple to you?
Jack T. Colton and Joan Wilder.
9. Your favourite TV show?
I’m terribly behind on TV. I feel like so many people watch so many good shows and I’ll never catch up, so I watch silly stuff. Currently into The Mindy Project and Nashville.
10. Your favourite band?
TOUGH QUESTION. Fleetwood Mac, I think. Runner’s up: Talking Heads, Arcade Fire, Sigur Ros.
11. Something you’re missing?
My family, running (can’t anymore), my friends in Japan, and okonomiyaki.
12. Your favourite song?
Of all-time!?!?!?! Billie Jean.
13. How old are you?
I just turned 34.
14. What’s your astrological sign?
Libra, and I’ve been getting in astrology (for fun), so my sun ascendant is Gemini and my moon is Aquarius.
15. An essential quality for a boyfriend?
They need to have a bookshelf.
16. Favourite Quote?
“So many books, so little time.” -Frank Zappa
17. Favourite Actor?
Heath Ledger. RIP.
18. Favourite Colour?
19. Do you listen to music at a low or high volume?
High with Bose speakers.
20. Where do you go when you are sad?
For a walk.
21. How long do you stay in the shower?
It takes a decent amount of time if I wash my hair.
22. How long does it take to get ready in the morning?
I can get ready in a flash, but then it takes like four hours for my hair to dry.
23. Did you ever get in a fight?
With my sisters when I was little. I threw the My Little Pony salon and gave my sister Kim a black eye. Ooops.
24. Something that seduces you in a man?
25. The most repelling thing in a man?
26. Why do you have a blog?
Random expression of creativity.
27. What are you afraid of?
Something happening to my family.
28. The last thing that made you cry?
The movie Boyhood.
29. The last time you said “I love you”?
30. What does your blog name mean?
I used to cook more, so it was more food-related, but I tend to snack a lot and pick at food (awesome qualities, right?).
31. The latest book you read?
The Hot Zone
32. What are you currently reading?
Nothing! What should I read next? I thought about Lord of the Rings – I’ve never read it! – but friends have been giving me mixed reviews.
33. The latest TV series you watched?
34. The last person you talked to?
35. Who did you last text with?
36. Your favourite food?
37. Places you want to visit?
I’d like to go West again.
38. The last place you visited?
39. Are you currently sweet on someone?
40. The last person you kissed?
41. The last insult you were told?
“Stop complaining about your f-cking broad shoulders!!!!” – my sister Allison
42. Your favourite candy flavour?
43. Do you play an instrument?
Pffft, I wish. I can’t clap on beat.
44. Your favourite piece of jewelry? .
My star ruby ring from Turkey. Thanks dad!
45. The last sport session you practiced?
I went to yoga this afternoon and had an awesome session with my friend Karen. We did some power poses, like this one!
46. The latest song you sang?
Beast of Burden by Rolling Stones.
47. Your favourite catch phrase?
I’m more into GIFS at the moment…
48. Have you ever used it?
49. Your last evening out?
50. Who are you tagging?
Everyone – sharing is caring, and the Internet needs more TMI questions out there floating around cyberspace, amirite.