London: Day 5 – Borough Market AMAZINGNESS.

DSC_1524DSC_1462

Yes, I kicked it off with my favorite of all favorites in terms of sandwiches: Brindisa’s chorizo sandwich. I was also double fisting a cold-brew iced tea and a Pimm’s cup.

DSC_1468
DSC_1566
DSC_1571
DSC_1560
DSC_1557
DSC_1549
DSC_1576

Will be back before I leave.

This entry was posted in TRAVELS and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to London: Day 5 – Borough Market AMAZINGNESS.

1. Danielle says:

Sarah! I can’t tell you how much I enjoy your photos. I love the perspective of London that you capture with each one (and the chocolate cake!). Hope you’re having (or had?) a relaxing evening!

2. Avery says:

All of these photos are wonderful! And those English muffins look to die for! yum.

3. Fabulous pictures! I LOVE Borough market, only been a couple of times though. I must book another trip to London and visit again. xx

4. gingerskeeper says:

Great photos! It felt like a little escape from my Illinois life! I want to go to London now!

5. What a Foodie’s Dream – that mound of Brownies – YUM! Great Photos – thanks for sharing:) Happy Sunday!

6. actsofrebellion says:

love the photos!! i have dreams about that pile of brownies …seriously, i’m drooling as i type. thanks for that :)

7. realfunfood says:

Did you try the cheese sandwiches from Kappacasein? I think that’s how you spell it! I actually prefer the cheese on potatoes there, but either one is a must try at Borough. :)

8. Wonderful pictures. I love markets in a foreign country!

9. ochie says:

aaah, i was at borough market last may and this is bringing back memories of eatingn one-pound-per-punnet strawberries while waiting in line for lattes from monmouth!

10. Lisa B says:

love pimms cups!

11. Leah says:

As always, love the photos! Did you find out what a “luxury English muffin” is, exactly? (Just a fluffier version of one?) Love the pufferfish hanging from the ceiling and all the vivid colors.

12. Love your photos of the Borough! Really captures the vibe of the place! Check out some of what else London has to offer:

13. Pingback: SPRING BREAK HIGHLIGHTS. | DAILY NIBBLES