Mine was a mix of the best kind.
- Saturday morning curled up with a book and Merlin. I read Where She Went by Gayle Forman. (Young Adult, but not my usual fantasy/sci-fi…..shocking!) Beautiful prose, sort of a Nick & Nora’s Infinite Playlist slant – but heavier. All about music and New York City. Gayle even has a book playlist, which I listened to while reading the book.
- Downton Abbey. More Mary and Matthew please. I hate waiting another week!
- Sunday snowshoeing + beer in Stowe.
- Went to see The Artist. Wow, I keep thinking about it. My first silent movie, and I went wild for it. Check it out if you can!
- Dinner at Bluebird Tavern. Burger and fries for the second time this weekend.
- Cleaning – I fixed my vacuum. Replaced the belt. Even used tools!
- Cooking + meal planning for the week. More soup. Third week in a row.
- Running 9 miles.
Okay, looks like I had a little more relaxation than productivity. Even better.